Saturday, September 18, 2004

Open Up and Say Ahhh...


My girlfriend was reading a magazine the other day.

No harm in that.

She had the magazine folded over, so she was reading one side:



and when I walked by, all I saw was the other side,

which was this...

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/




OH MY GOD! I mean...Oh Good Grief!


I took a double take. What the hell was she reading? Penthouse, Playboy? No, it was Jane magazine.


I started laughing to myself, not knowing no one else saw what I saw. My girlfriend wanted to know what was so funny. Here...let me show you my dear. ;-)


I showed her the full image first:



"Yeah so", she said.

"Okay, now look at it", I said covering the lower half of the image.



"What do you see now?", I asked.

"Oh My God!" She said.

I know. So blatant. (I'll leave you to fill in your own dirty details)

I guess she's supposed to be asking for help with her shoes. Right...asking for help. Sure she is.

I don't know about you, buy I can only see one thing she's asking for.


Oh Good Grief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home