Saturday, November 20, 2004

Automatic Jar Opener


Yep! That's right.



Now you don't even need the strength or the physical energy to open up a jar of baby food. Just put your jar into this $40.00 machine and it'll do the work for you.

Look how huge that that machine is. Are you really going to put that on your kitchen counter? I doubt it. Couldn't they have made it a little smaller?

Did you notice it really is a jar of baby food in the machine? Well, there you go...the baby is not strong enough to open the jar, so we better get Dad to turn on the machine.

Does anyone really need this? Okay, maybe someone who is handicapped or something. But me?

Are baby food containers really that hard to open?

Oh Good Grief!

P.S. More exciting new products can be found here: Black and Decker

Update: Check out the slimmed down version.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee I had bin looking hard at the jar opener. My left wrist has bin "f"ed up for 2 years, but I didnt think of myself a handy-capper. I work in a steel mill on the over head crains. Thats ladders to the roof and a couple hundred pound steel wheels that need chainging, so it really sucks when a jar of pickels kicks my ass. Maybe I should fall back on plan 2, a hammer and a zip-lock bag. It would be more manly

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home