Thursday, September 30, 2004

"It's Hard Work"


...and were going to get the job done.

Oh my...the Presidential Debates. Did you see it? All 90 minutes. I did.

I can't remember how many times George Bush said it - "It's Hard Work". If someone knows how many times George Bush said "It's Hard Work", please let me know.

A couple of times I knew when he was going to say it even before he said it. He'd speak in a round about way, mostly circles, and just when I thought he was going to say it - I swear to God - I said it first and then immediately after I said it, George Bush would say it. It was a great "Oh Good Grief" moment.

Don't forget the other quotes: "getting the job done", "steadfast"...etc.

George Bush could have used a little "hard work" tonight. ;-)

Oh Good Grief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home